Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happily Ever After Reviews gives Burn 4 1/2 Cups

A weekend out in the wilderness in the company of her camera, she believed she would be able to relax and get her photos for her school assignment. The only problem is that that never in a million years did she think she would come across a burned man and have to save him when she realized he was still alive. The only problem is that he is thirsty and he does not want any water but blood.

All I can say is get ready because you will be hooked to this book as soon as you read the prologue it just leaves you wanting more. All you know is that what happened almost 240 years ago would come back to haunt them sooner or later.

Ty Buchanan is a Council Shield, a cop in vampire eyes and knows he is in big trouble. He knows that dawn is approaching and more than likely his death. There is an angel by his side when he believes that he is doomed and believes he is dead. When Ty finally realizes he is not dead and someone is truly trying to help him he tries his best to help how he can. There are only two problems, okay maybe three, the sun is killing him, and he’s weak and very, very thirsty. Once he knows that there are somewhere secluded and no longer outdoors away from the sun he has a bit more of strength and feeds off of Libby, the angel.

Burn moves quickly but that is not bad it just sucks you in and you want to know what is going to happen next. There is only one problem and you will have to read this book to see how Libby and Ty get their happily after but to see if the past it actually over or just the beginning for the Buchanan brothers.


Reviewer: Monica

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Bree! The review was spot on, Burn was a wonderful story. I just finished, but now I want Quinn's story! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Serena. I'm actually working on Hawk's story. Quinn's will be after that. I just wish I wrote faster. Some people churn out book after book so fast but I seem to be more a plodder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bree, congrats! Good on ya.

    Yeah, I know I wish I was a churner without losing any quality. Maybe, someday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, Hawk will be lovely, as well. I can't wait to read it. :)

    I, too, am a slow writer, but if keep at it someday we'll be churners as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the awesome review. :)

    ReplyDelete