Friday, May 18, 2012

Two Great Reader Reviews for Thirst, One for Burn

It's always a nail-biter waiting on the first reviews on a new book to come in. Just because people like one book you've written, doesn't mean the next will be as good. I was really excited to see the first two reviews at MER for Thirst, my second book in my All-American Vampire series.

This reviewer's rating: 5 - Outstanding

Fantastic read! Thirst could be read on it's own but, I highly recommend reading Burn first, as the blood-slave story line is continued in this book and we get to revisit Ty and Libby. Thirst is suspenseful and has plenty of juicy sex scenes (and a really super-hot shower scene). Loved seeing the relationship between Hawk and Claire develop. This book is a definite must buy. BUY

Reviewed by: Mandy S. (Date: 05/17/2012)

 This reviewer's rating: 5 - Outstanding

Excellent story, I couldnt put this one down. I love all the characters and hope to hear stories about each of them. So looking forward to reading more in this series All American Vampires BUY

Reviewed by: Barefoot Okie (Date: 05/17/2012)

Barefoot Okie also gave me a new review for Burn, the first book in the series.

 his reviewer's rating: 5 - Outstanding

Excellent story! I couldnt put this one down, amazing characters and thank goodness its a series. I cant wait to read the next book. All American Vampires is gonna be a big winner this year in the vampire series. Big BRAVO! from this gal. So looking forward to reading more in this series. BUY

Reviewed by: Barefoot Okie (Date: 05/17/2012)

Thanks so much Mandy S. and Barefoot Okie. (Doing a happy dance!) Now on to work on Crave, the third installment. :) The pressure is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment