1. Unpronounceable names. Ugh!! This is especially prevalent in the sci-fi or fantasy genres.
2. When the H/h could clear up a misunderstanding with a simple conversation, but they don't.
3. 1st person point of view. Okay, there have been a few that I've read and enjoyed, but for the most part, I won't even purchase it if it's in first person.
4. Too many changes in point of view. I like to know the H/h points of view and occasionally one more like the villain or someone trying to help the h/h, but that's about it.
5. Too much sex. (Don't get me wrong, I'm all about the sex, but I need for there to be a story, too.)
6. Not enough sex. (Don't get me wrong, I'm all about the story, but I need for there to be sex, too.)
7. Characters without flaws. I like to see some weakness, vulnerability, etc., in the H/h. Makes them human.
8. Unrealistic male recovery time. Really? You've been with men that get hard-on after hard-on with no break in between?
9. Make your heroine a deepthroat expert.
10. H/h who always assume the worst about the person they love. (He sees her with another man and assumes she's screwing around on him.)